MANKATO, MN (August 20, 2013)—The Mankato Area Foundation (MAF) has announced their fall grant application deadline as October 1, 2013. MAF is now requiring all applications to be submitted online. The link to submit applications is located at www.mankatoareafoundation.com
MAF awards grants from its Community Fund twice annually for new projects in the following categories: Education, Culture, Recreation, Aesthetics, and Civics. In addition, the organization administers many specific, donor-advised funds for the benefit of the community.
Guidelines for eligibility are available by calling 507.389.4583 or online at www.mankatoareafoundation.com
About the Mankato Area Foundation
The Mankato Area Foundation is your community foundation, connecting philanthropic interests with community needs since 1974 and enriches the quality of life in Greater Mankato through its various grant making programs. Over the past 40 years, the Mankato Area Foundation has committed almost $3,000,000 in grants and scholarships to local organizations and students.
- Mankato Area Foundation Announces Women’s Giving Circle Recipients
- Pioneer Bank provides $10,000 Gift to Mankato Area Foundation
- Mankato Nonprofits Receive Otto Bremer Trust Grants
- Demand for Mental Health Training Skyrockets as Pandemic Worsens
- Dr. Chaun Cox named growMANkato Celebrity Ambassador, Hazy Hero IPA to Begin Brewing Sept. 30