The Mankato Area Foundation will announce a $50,000 grant for the Spring Lake Park Outdoor Skating and Recreation Facility on Jan. 26.
Tours and concept drawings will be available.
The recipients of the grant – the City of North Mankato and the Anthony Ford Committee will be attending.
The grant was distributed as part of a philanthropic gift from the Fallenstein Family Fund of the Mankato Area Foundation.
- Mankato Area Foundation Announces $20,000 Grant to VINE’s Emergency Fundraising Campaign
- Elks Club’s new charitable fund gets anonymous boost
- Anonymous donor pledges $100,000 matching gift towards Elks Club Charitable Fund
- Recharge Mankato: Expanding Innovation, Opportunity & Vitality in Greater Mankato
- Mankato Area Foundation Announces Changes to Community Granting Program