The Mankato Area Foundation will announce a $50,000 grant for the Spring Lake Park Outdoor Skating and Recreation Facility on Jan. 26.
Tours and concept drawings will be available.
The recipients of the grant – the City of North Mankato and the Anthony Ford Committee will be attending.
The grant was distributed as part of a philanthropic gift from the Fallenstein Family Fund of the Mankato Area Foundation.
- Mankato Area Foundation Announces Women’s Giving Circle Recipients
- Pioneer Bank provides $10,000 Gift to Mankato Area Foundation
- Mankato Nonprofits Receive Otto Bremer Trust Grants
- Demand for Mental Health Training Skyrockets as Pandemic Worsens
- Dr. Chaun Cox named growMANkato Celebrity Ambassador, Hazy Hero IPA to Begin Brewing Sept. 30