The Mankato Area Foundation will announce a $50,000 grant for the Spring Lake Park Outdoor Skating and Recreation Facility on Jan. 26.
Tours and concept drawings will be available.
The recipients of the grant – the City of North Mankato and the Anthony Ford Committee will be attending.
The grant was distributed as part of a philanthropic gift from the Fallenstein Family Fund of the Mankato Area Foundation.
- Dr. Chaun Cox named growMANkato Celebrity Ambassador, Hazy Hero IPA to Begin Brewing Sept. 30
- Shared Spaces Celebrates Five Years
- Mayo Clinic Health System Makes $100,000 Contribution to Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund’s Box Love Program
- Maureen Gustafson Named Donor Relations and Programs Director of Mankato Area Foundation
- Community Fund Shifting to Support Recovery Efforts