MANKATO, MN (June 26, 2017)—Mankato Area Foundation (MAF) announces a generous contribution of $10,000 made by BankVista Mankato in support of philanthropic efforts in our community. A check was presented to our Executive Director, Nancy Zallek, at BankVista Mankato’s grand opening of their new location on Tuesday, June 20, 2017. “BankVista has a long history of giving back to our community. I am pleased that they have chosen to partner with Mankato Area Foundation to support their philanthropic efforts,” said Zallek. “We look forward to a long relationship with BankVista Mankato.”
About the Mankato Area Foundation
The Mankato Area Foundation is your community foundation, connecting philanthropic interests with community needs since 1974 and enriches the quality of life in Greater Mankato through its various grant making programs. Over the past 40 years, the Mankato Area Foundation has committed nearly $4,000,000 in grants and scholarships to local organizations and students.
As a vital, independent community bank, BankVista gives financial strength and expertise to businesses and consumers in Central Minnesota and beyond. In addition, their community focus is solid. Through financial support and the investment of volunteer hours by their employees to multiple organizations, BankVista continues to reach out in the community. Visit their website at www.bankvista.com.
- Hockey Day Minnesota and JZ Cancer Fund “Show Us Your Mullet” Contest Comes to a Successful Conclusion, with MSU Hockey Player Brendan Furry on Top
- Mulleteers, take your marks, get set, GROW
- Down Syndrome Woman’s Dream of Playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast Comes True
- Shaving down for men’s health: growMANkato launches annual campaign
- Community comes together to raise awareness in the fight against men’s cancer