MANKATO, MN (August 14, 2018) – The Mankato Area Foundation (MAF) is excited to announce updates to their community granting process. As part of a recent strategic plan, MAF has broadened their granting framework to ensure the greatest efficiencies and effectiveness for the nonprofit sector.
This new approach is designed to be more responsive to the ever-changing needs of the community and surrounding areas. By adapting the granting structure and simplifying the application process, it will allow nonprofit organizations to focus their efforts toward advancing their mission.
For more detailed information about these changes, please visit www.mankatoareafoundation.com/mankato-area-foundation-grants
About the Mankato Area Foundation
The Mankato Area Foundation is a donor-driven community foundation whose purpose is to improve the livability in Greater Mankato through philanthropy.
For donors, the Foundation serves as a philanthropic advisor. For the community, the Foundation serves as a grantmaker and collaborative partner. Through the support of its donors and fund holders, the Mankato Area Foundation has been able to address key community objectives and convene individuals and organizations to find solutions for local challenges.
To learn more about the Mankato Area Foundation and how the organization makes an impact in the community visit www.mankatoareafoundation.com or visit them on Facebook.
- Dr. Chaun Cox named growMANkato Celebrity Ambassador, Hazy Hero IPA to Begin Brewing Sept. 30
- Shared Spaces Celebrates Five Years
- Mayo Clinic Health System Makes $100,000 Contribution to Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund’s Box Love Program
- Maureen Gustafson Named Donor Relations and Programs Director of Mankato Area Foundation
- Community Fund Shifting to Support Recovery Efforts