Mankato, MN —
Mankato, MN (March 27, 2019) – The Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund (JZCF) is deeply saddened to announce our founder, and former CEO of Greater Mankato Growth, Jonathan Zierdt has passed away earlier today after a courageous, five-year battle with prostate cancer. All those involved with the JZCF mourn this tremendous loss.
“On behalf of our Executive Committee, Board of Advisors and Partners, we extend our heartfelt and deepest sympathies to Jonathan’s wife, Ginger and their family,” said Tami Paulsen, Director of the Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund. “Jonathan’s important and meaningful work in this community, his faith-filled, energetic personality and passion to make a difference, have impacted so many lives. His legacy of living Fully Alive and changing the cancer journey will continue and thrive through the JZCF.”
- Dr. Chaun Cox named growMANkato Celebrity Ambassador, Hazy Hero IPA to Begin Brewing Sept. 30
- Shared Spaces Celebrates Five Years
- Mayo Clinic Health System Makes $100,000 Contribution to Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund’s Box Love Program
- Maureen Gustafson Named Donor Relations and Programs Director of Mankato Area Foundation
- Community Fund Shifting to Support Recovery Efforts