Mankato, MN —
Mankato, MN (March 27, 2019) – The Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund (JZCF) is deeply saddened to announce our founder, and former CEO of Greater Mankato Growth, Jonathan Zierdt has passed away earlier today after a courageous, five-year battle with prostate cancer. All those involved with the JZCF mourn this tremendous loss.
“On behalf of our Executive Committee, Board of Advisors and Partners, we extend our heartfelt and deepest sympathies to Jonathan’s wife, Ginger and their family,” said Tami Paulsen, Director of the Jonathan Zierdt Cancer Fund. “Jonathan’s important and meaningful work in this community, his faith-filled, energetic personality and passion to make a difference, have impacted so many lives. His legacy of living Fully Alive and changing the cancer journey will continue and thrive through the JZCF.”
- Hockey Day Minnesota and JZ Cancer Fund “Show Us Your Mullet” Contest Comes to a Successful Conclusion, with MSU Hockey Player Brendan Furry on Top
- Mulleteers, take your marks, get set, GROW
- Down Syndrome Woman’s Dream of Playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast Comes True
- Shaving down for men’s health: growMANkato launches annual campaign
- Community comes together to raise awareness in the fight against men’s cancer