MANKATO FREE PRESS, Mankato, MN (December 2, 2020) —Three Mankato nonprofits received a combined $151,500 in grants in the Otto Bremer Trust’s latest round of funding.
The grants include $76,500 for the Mankato Area Foundation, $50,000 for Connections Shelter and $25,000 for Lutheran Social Service.
The foundation and shelter will both use the funding for general operations. LSS will use its portion “to provide short-term care for children whose caregivers are experiencing a family or personal crisis in the Mankato area,” according to a release.
The trust awarded a total of 151 grants amounting to $8.6 million in its latest grant cycle.
- Mankato Area Foundation Announces Women’s Giving Circle Recipients
- Pioneer Bank provides $10,000 Gift to Mankato Area Foundation
- Mankato Nonprofits Receive Otto Bremer Trust Grants
- Demand for Mental Health Training Skyrockets as Pandemic Worsens
- Dr. Chaun Cox named growMANkato Celebrity Ambassador, Hazy Hero IPA to Begin Brewing Sept. 30