Mankato, MN (March 24, 2021) – The Mankato Area Foundation (MAF) announces $32,000 in Community Impact Grants have been awarded to four different area nonprofit organizations. As part of the framework for their Community Impact Granting, MAF funds projects and programs that foster livability in the Greater Mankato area.
The latest round of grants supported the following community organizations:
- Mankato Family YMCA – mentoring program; $2,000
- South Central College – scholarships; $5,000
- Mankato Youth Place – vista program; $5,000 matching grant
- Partners for Housing – staff capacity; $20,000
About the Mankato Area Foundation
The Mankato Area Foundation is a donor-driven community foundation whose purpose is to improve the livability in Greater Mankato through philanthropy. Our community foundation connects donors with causes they care about, provides funding to address key community objectives and convenes individuals and organizations to find solutions for local challenges.
To learn more about the Mankato Area Foundation and how the organization makes an impact on this region, visit www.mankatoareafoundation.com or visit us on Facebook.
- Local Organizations Awarded Grants from the Mankato Area Foundation
- Mankato Area Foundation Announces Women’s Giving Circle Recipients
- Pioneer Bank provides $10,000 Gift to Mankato Area Foundation
- Mankato Nonprofits Receive Otto Bremer Trust Grants
- Demand for Mental Health Training Skyrockets as Pandemic Worsens